a an worksheets for class 1 PDF
Introducing our specially crafted "A and An" worksheets tailored just for our enthusiastic Grade 1 learners. We understand how foundational these concepts are, and our a an worksheets for class 1 are designed to make learning both fun and effective for your young ones. With interactive exercises and colourful illustrations, these sheets are a hit with the kiddos! Eager to get started? You'll find the download link at the bottom of this post.
|A AN WORKSHEETS FOR CLASS 1|
Overview of our a and an worksheets for class 1 PDF
Our 16-page a and an worksheet for class 1 PDF is divided into two main sections: 8 pages of practice papers and 8 pages of answer keys.
|a an worksheet for class 1 with pictures|
Pages 1-2: These are vibrant, colourful picture pages. Children are prompted to fill in the appropriate article for each picture, with 8 questions on each page.
|worksheet of a and an for class 1 pdf|
Pages 3-4: Here, children will see a blank followed by a word. Their task is to read the word and write the correct article before it. Each of these pages contains 15 to 20 questions.
|use a and an worksheet class 1|
Pages 5-6: This section provides sentences with missing articles. The young learners read each sentence and fill in the correct article. One worksheet has 10 questions, while the other presents 15 sentences for completion.
Pages 7-8: These worksheets come with a 'help box'. Words are listed in this box, and children must read each word to determine if it starts with a vowel or a consonant. If it's a vowel, they write it under the "an" column; for consonants, they place it under the "a" column.
|worksheet of a an for class 1|
Together, these sheets provide a comprehensive practice experience to understand the usage of articles 'a' and 'an' effectively.
|fill in the blanks with a and an pdf|
A Sample Glimpse into Our Worksheet of a and an for class 1
Here are some exemplar contents from our a and an worksheets for grade 1:
Exercise 1: Write the correct article for each word. (“a” or “an” )
1. ______ box
2. ______ eagle
3. ______ mouse
4. ______ bag
5. ______ alligator
6. ______ file
7. ______ car
8. ______ island
9. ______ bus
10. ______ inkpot
11. ______ fish
12. ______ officer
13. ______ scooter
14. ______ old man
15. ______ kite
Exercise 2: Write the correct article for each word. (“a” or “an” )
______ idea ______ umbrella
______ dark chocolate ______ jacket
______ engine ______ pencil
______ parrot ______ ugly cat
______ apple ______ elbow
______ ship ______ elf
______ onion ______ bed
______ van ______ eraser
______ ant ______ pot
______ eye ______ donut
|a and an pdf for class 1 free|
Exercise 3: Complete the below-given sentences with the correct article either "a" or "an"
1. There is ___ apple on the table.
2. She saw ___ elephant at the zoo.
3. I have ___ red pencil in my bag.
4. He wants ___ ice cream cone.
5. Can I have ___ orange, please?
6. She is wearing ___ yellow dress today.
7. He found ___ old book in the attic.
8. It's ___ sunny day outside.
9. I saw ___ owl during our field trip.
10.Ann wants to be ___ astronaut when she grows up.
|an a article pdf for grade 1|
Exercise 4: Complete the below-given sentences with the correct article either "a" or "an"
1. There is (a/an) ______ cat in the garden.
2. There was (a/an) ______ lion in my storybook.
3. He has (a/an) ______ umbrella because it might rain.
4. She wants to eat (a/an) ______ egg for breakfast.
5. We went to the zoo and saw (a/an) ______ alligator.
6. My brother wants (a/an) ______ sweet after dinner.
7. She has (a/an) ______ eraser in her pencil case
8. There's (a/an) ______ ant on my sugar!
9. I bought (a/an) ______ balloon for the party.
10. I saw (a/an) ______ airplane in the sky.
11. She is _____ English teacher.
12. Ii is (a/an) ______ yellow kite.
13. Sam has (a/an) ______ idea.
14. It is (a/an) ______ ugly animal.
15. My friend has (a/an) ______ pet dog.
Teaching is simplified with our 'a' and 'an' worksheet for grade 1. Enjoy the journey of imparting knowledge!